When I checked my comments today, I saw that I'd been tagged by AJ at http://erthefae.blogspot.com/ with one of those blog memes where you share random facts about yourself and then tag your friends.
So, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So without further ado, here are some facts about me:
1. I dip french fries in mayonnaise because I really, really, really dislike ketchup in any form - yes, even when cooked on meatloaf (double yuck!).
2. 20 years ago I thought I would marry a tall, dark, white-collar professional man and have three children - my hubby Rick and I married in 1990, he's short, blond, blue-collar man and we have no children. And, we're two peas in a pod :)
3. Though I'm shy by nature I have found that I enjoy public speaking.
4. My favorite color, for now, is orange, followed closely by yellow. Being a Gemini, don't be surprised when my favorites change - they do every few years.
5. I still play classical piano, though not as often as I used to. As a kid I dreamed of being a concert pianist, until I realized that it meant playing in front of people :)
6. I get motion sickness - cars, trains, planes, amusement parks, revolving restaurants. I'm better than when I was a kid, but I still take precautions.
7. With the help from a family member, I started my own business a few months ago - doing what I love which is research and information/fact finding. Hoping to make some money by year end :)
As for the 7 soon to be tagged, here they are:
Now, back to my regularly scheduled writing assignment - speech for Toastmasters, copy for postcards (marketing), review of website for discussion with webmaster tomorrow morning - and yes, I will fit a bit of beading in here!